Monday 23 August 2010

Superb Lens at half the price of Canon's 18-55 f/2.8

Advantages: fast / accurate autofocus, rugged, robust construction, easy replacement, sustainability, and all strong, high quality

Cons: No FTM
Talk award. I must say I was surprised how much. Honestly, most of what I "L" to say that the quality of the lens. It's a bit 'soft f2.8, but F4 and it is incredibly clear and the color contrast is great.
The operating system ("Canon in terms) work in a calm objective, like a charm. This figure is comparable to the Canon I have never used one. I like the crisp images usually the second with a shutter speed 4 bass.
To guard against one thing, the goal, said the FTM (full manual), although HSM (USM in terms of a canon of the heart) of the engine. Since I got my hands sometimes, but the focus ring, gets a little too distracted from the aim quick tour, which can run without disturbing the ring must move your hand slightly Masu. I think I'm used to very soon.
It is a well constructed goal. Can not shake, it is stretched, as 50mm. He has a lot to feel solid, it feels good, the zoom ring. Also, 17mm is a zoom lock, considering how integrated into the objectives, I can use Kuripuzumu also had problems. The lens has a sense of class tools.

This lens manufacturer has guaranteed four years. It gives me peace of mind.

So in everything, all 17 mm f/2.8 Canon 55 mm case is just as good in my opinion, is about half the cost of obtaining the goal

No comments: